3.05.2008

gardening

my pregnancy is full of morning sickness this time. not like the first and the second kids. I feel tired all the time. and I don't eat properly.

today, at my 11th week, I felt great and strong so I could do gardening! my backyard look awful after so many weeks I didn't have desire to go out to my backyard. off course mang emon - the gardener - came about 2 weeks ago. but usually, I go check up and water my backyard almost everyday. and during my tour I found out a cute small - a little bit bigger than a golf ball size - beehive hidden in the puring tree; trimming the unwanted leaves; and get rid off some unwanted plants which I don't even remember the name. so I had a great exercise today!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love gardening!!! I want a garden so bad, but we live in an apartment so we can't do much here. :( Hopefully we get a house soon.