3.31.2008

telkom flexi memang 'bukan telpon biasa'

telkom flexi memang bukan telpon biasa = telkom flexi is an unusual phone (not in a positive way).

pusiiiing tujuh keliling... I cannot translate this term to english... but if I can say in english term... telkom flexi makes me crazy!!!! I don't know why the biggest telecom company in indonesia serves its customer with all this problem.

this is the second time I get into this stupid problem. makes me suffer... arrrggghhhhh!!!! anyways, papa nina, oma nina, travel agent, even our gardener cannot reach me because my line keep busy. hey... I'm not a chit-chatty person. I'd rather make a phone call from my home line, not through my cellphone (indonesian baca: h.p.). I wasted my time (2 hours) last month only to change the sim-card at telkom plasa, luckily it was free of charge, but it only last for a month! and, I called the 147 number just now to file a complaint, and the guy said it will take TWO DAYS to process. WHAT!?!?!?

No comments: