4.14.2008

back to garden

last week I was super duper busy cleaning up the house. the main point was I had to prepare kaka nina's room. he was moving to his own room! and he had a play date with with close friends by the end of last week. he has his own 'mario club' which made nina sad because she's not a part of the club.

now I am going back to my garden. I usually spend 3 hours there from 8 to 11am. so I guess my garden looks neat again. and... I picked plenty of 'daun ginseng' and stir-fried it with a lot of chillis. sooo yummy! when I ran out of food and I'm too lazy to do groceries I have this 'daun ginseng' menu.

'daun ginseng' is very easy to grow. I started plant it from buying the 'daun ginseng' from groceries store. instead of cooking it, I just planted it to the ground. within a couple of days the roots growing and in a couple of weeks I harvested this 'daun ginseng'.

No comments: