8.06.2008

'changcuters' and 'cinta laura'

it's been a couple of weeks nina and kaka nina are 'poisoned' (keracunan) by 'the changcuters' - the new group who sing popular songs 'racun dunia' and 'I love you Bibeh'. plus, nina is crazy about 'cinta laura'. I don't know why...

but may be...

for my kids, the name 'changcuters' sounds funny and strange to their ears. especially after my mom said that 'changcut' in sundanese means 'underwear'. so kaka nina cannot stop laughing everytime he remember what 'changcut' means. meanwhile, nina pronounce 'changcuters' with her own accent which is almost sounds like 'cinta laura's' accent.

other reason they like 'changcuters' because the beat of the songs are cheerful. plus on 'I love you Bibeh' song it has rhyme (rima). kaka nina loves rhyme since he was preschool.

why nina is crazy about 'cinta laura'? I guess because nina saw an ad of a cellphone product which is performed by cinta laura. she is pretty cute though... although many people make fun of her accent:)

No comments: