10.18.2008

I survive the first one month :)

this is the first time I can write again... after delivering baby ramy. so far I survive the first month, although I'm kinda stuck at home the whole month. I didn't go anywhere at all, only went the the hospital twice! went to dr. staa and dr. aswin for check up. that's it!

I remember I went back to school two weeks after delivering kaka nina in 1999, and went back to work and school (for final presentation) after delivering nina in 2004. I brought nina with me to drop kaka nina at school in the morning, and s.b.h. kumon in the afternoon. I went groceries, I went to friends houses. Sounds crazy, but it was a lot more fun than staying at home.

Eventually, I went to carrefour lebak bulus with baby ramy yesterday! I couldn't stand it anymore, staying at home makes me tired.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi Rita! How are all the kids doing? I saw some of the pics already lewat FS. Congrats yaa...

Maggie said...

Hi Rita! How are all the kids doing? I saw some of the pics already lewat FS. Congrats yaa...

Anonymous said...

ha ha....gpp lagi jalan2...bosen jg di rumah terus ya?...kangen nih ...kita mo ada reuni prophecy di march...sebagai pendahuluan reuni 92 april