2.27.2008

what a relief...

I just realize I need my cellphone after it didn't work for almost 48 hours. I called the cell provider (Telkom Flexi) for 5 times! Those guys were just clueless of what's wrong with my cell. And as usual, they just gave me unreliable promises. Hey you guys! Do your job don't just talk-talk-talk...

So today I went to their customer service center - Telkom Plaza. After more than 1 hour waiting - played the cell games, and luckily I brought French fries left over so I had something to chew - it's my turn #097.... Luckily, the lady who assisted me was very helpful, cooperative, and kind. What a lucky day for me today. And I consider it was a super duper rare experience. She did her job with a smile (see... it's rare... never happened before) and within 30 minutes she successfully fixed the problem! Two tumbs up for the lady.

No comments: