3.27.2008

day-1 hong kong trip


sunday morning we all were ready for our hong kong trip. kids were soooo ready and excited to go to 'mickey house' especially nina. I had warned the kids to be good during our trip this time. so off we went to the airport to catch our 9.15 am flight. everything went well, and I felt great too. no more morning sickness, no more cranky, no more asking papa nina to massage my back. hahaha... hmm may be I supposed to travel a lot so I don't think about my pregnancy that much. (hey just realized that all my kids has travelled by airplane by the time they're 3mos. old in my tummy).

anyways this time we stayed at the budget hotel, express by holiday inn. the size of the room is rather small but I don't care as long as I can save money.. what a stingy wife :) but I like it because it's clean, we can just walk around time square to find food, free internet access (so papa nina can still work), free kids meal, breakfast included, no need to spend money for taxi.

No comments: