3.11.2008

do I need to do senam hamil ?

I watched the news this morning about senam hamil - exercise during pregnancy. it sounds important but I never did it during my pregnancy with my 2 kids. luckily, and grateful to God, nothing happened to me during the pregnancy and during the delivery. it took me 2 hours for delivery kaka nina, and only about 15 minutes 'pushing' for delivery nina.

but I don't know what will happen with this baby. I hope everything goes well. I'm pretty nervous this time. I get used to have a good care at a private women health care in st. monica. I had to meet - believe it or not - 5 doctors during the 9 months pregnancy, and I do tons of check up every time I went to the clinic - urine test, blood test, blood pressure and weight measurement, and many more test. I felt secure and comfortable. and at about the 6th month of my pregnancy I went to St. Monica-UCLA hospital - The BirthPlace for admission so anytime I was ready for the delivery, I just went to the hospital and one of the 5 doctors I'd met would help me delivery the baby. luckily, I always got help from my favorite doctors - dr. sharon pushkin for kaka nina, and dr. charles hamrell for nina.

here in jakarta, I go to Pondok Indah hospital just 5 minutes away from our house (or 30 minutes during traffic jam!!). luckily , thanks to tante mia, I meet a good and very kind doctor - dr. Aswin Sastrowardoyo. but of course the additional treatment is different here. there's no urine test, no blood test, only basic blood pressure and weight measurement. so what I'm hoping now dr. Aswin will be available to help delivery the baby ;)

No comments: