4.21.2008

an angel at home

One day a baby was ready to be delivered to this world...

He asked his God: "All angels here told me that tomorrow You will send me to the world. But how could I survive? I am so weak and tiny..."
God replied: "I had chosen an angel for you. She will always love you forever, and take good care of you."
"But here in Heaven I sing and laugh all the time. I am happy."

"Well, your angel will sing and smile for you every single day so you will be a happy baby."
"How could I know what people say if I don't understand their language?"
"Your angel will talk to you with all her patience and kind attention. She will teach you how to talk."
"What should I do if I want to communicate with You?
"Your angel will teach you how to pray."
"I heard that there are so many bad guys on Earth. Who will protect me?"
"Your angel will protect you even it will harm her."
"But I am very sad because I wouldn't see You again."
"Your angel will tell you about Me. She will teach you how to get back to Me, although I will always be at your side."

It was very quiet in Heaven so the baby could hear voices from Earth. He asked: "God, if I have to go now, could You tell me what's the angel's name?"
God replied: "You will call her.... mama."

Always remember your mom's unconditional love. Pray for her. And... love her forever.....

No comments: