5.06.2008

bekatul (rice bran)

Drinking hot tea mix with 1 tablespoon of bekatul (rice bran) in the morning has becoming my new habit since a month ago. The result is I feel much better, and since I am expecting a baby... it means I add more fiber to my body, so I suffer less constipations.

It is interesting enough that bekatul (rice bran):
  1. Good for heart disease, diabetic, asthma, thyroid and many other diseases.
  2. Rice bran is a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

2 comments:

Jendela ilmu anak muslim said...

Iya seh sering denger tuh ttg bekatul...hmm apa rasanya, Ta?

Anonymous said...

Salam,
Bagi yang membutuhkan rice bran/bekatul sereal yang siap makan dan berijin dinas kesehatan. anda bisa mendapatkan di
http://rice-bran.biz
Saat ini terdapat 3 pilihan:
Original, Coklat manis dan coklat tanpa gula.
Tq
seratalami